Tuesday, April 24, 2012

PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale | Sony Smash Bros..?

Now.. Imagine Crash Bandicoot kicking Kratos' ass.

Got that? Good.

 I guess that's what we'll be expecting with the recently announced PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale. A mouthful title indeed and the most ambitious one so far.

"SUPER SMASH BROS RIPOFF!!" is probably everybody's first expectation of the game. Sadly, that includes mine as well.

As much as I wish it would have Mortal Kombat-esque violence plus Tekken style fighting system, I doubt it'll be something like that. To be honest, I haven't the faintest idea of how Sony can make this All-Star brawl a unique experience without giving much reference to Nintendo's already established battle royale game. Then again, its not the first time Sony referenced a Nintendo trademark.

Don't get me wrong, I'd bloody love to see Nathan Drake, a Helghast, a Resistance's Chimera, Kratos, Wander, Crash and a fucking Patapon duke it out in a Gran Turismo level with Locorocos rolling. I have doubts as much as I have my hopes up for this title. So do impress us, Sony.



CRASH BANDICOOT BEATING THE SHIT OUT OF KRATOS, PEOPLE! WHY THE FUCK NOT??

No comments:

Post a Comment