Monday, December 8, 2014

King's Quest announced | Sierra is not the only thing that returned

Are you an oldfag gamer who loved point-and-click adventure games like me? Then the name "King's Quest" will give you goosebumps.

Sierra Studios whom recently revived from the dead also brought back a familiar face. And boy.. aren't we thrilled to see who it was.


GOOSEBUMPS, MAN! GOOSEBUMPS.

You may consider it a reboot but I couldn't care less. Developed by The Odd Gentlemen, I'm excited for the new King's Quest and I hope it will capture the hearts of new gamers as the original series did for us. Impressions from the trailer suggests that it will be QTE and platform based. I really hope it'll inherit the original series' highly interactive environment of point-and-click nature.

King's Quest is to be released in fall 2015 (still a long way to go..) for PC, PS3, PS4, Xbox One and Xbox 360.

No comments:

Post a Comment